Manuscript submitted for publication is assumed to be submitted only to the JGDCH unless the contrary is stated. The Editor retains the right to change the style and if necessary, edit and shorten any manuscript accepted for publication. Manuscripts submitted to JGDCH must be original and must be sent electronically to us.
- Manuscripts will be initially reviewed by an Editor and members of editorial Board for feasibility of acceptance.
- Within one week decision regarding provisional acceptance will be sent to the corresponding author via email to avoid delay in processing.
- Author has to submit copyright form and processing charges only after provisional acceptance via mail to email@example.com
- The provisionally accepted article will be sent for blind Peer Review towards two experts with one from same specialty or study area.
- JGDCH will complete the peer review process within 3-4 weeks.
- The manuscript will be sending towards author for revision.
- The final revised manuscript will be published preferably in subsequent issue.
- However in some exceptional cases this process may be completed earlier under Rapid Publication Process section and Ad on facility etc.
- The quality of article does matter during such situations.
Words limit: up to 3500 words Abstract: Structured including Introduction/Background, Methodology, Observations and results, Conclusion and Keywords using MESH terminology.
These are articles usually written by experts providing any analysis and recent information on a given topic or event. It should include an unstructured Abstract with keywords using MESH terminology. Words limit: up to 3,500 words excluding abstract and references
Brief discussion of a single/ multiples case/cases with unique relevant features.Length should not exceed 2,200 words with up to maximum six figures/photographs with no more than 20 references and five authors.
Letter to the editor
Letter to the editor should offer objective and constructive criticism of published articles. Letter may also discuss matters of general scientific or medical interest covering recent topic or innovative concepts.