Journal of Government Dental College and Hospital (JGDCH) is an official publication of Government Dental College & Hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat biannually Published by Medworld asia Publications. All manuscripts are subjected to rapid peer review and only those of quality are published in scheduled time frame.
The JGDCH encourages research and collaboration from faculties, postgraduate students, research scholar, scientists, the industry and the healthcare professionals specially from Dental science. The JGDCH is devoted for quality outcome research and case series happening in dental world. The JGDCH platform will definitely helpful for interaction and citing research concern with advances in dental area from worldwide. The JGDCH is an international journal allowing free access to abstract and full-text of published articles to all readers & Institutions. Institutes/universities/colleges may add the journal in their respective e-Database by simply sending mail of prior permission to editor. The JGDCH is officially published by Medworld asia International Publishers on behalf of Editorial Committee , GDC , Ahmedabad , India.
40+ Years Experience
Aim and objectives
- JGDCH provides an international platform for the publication, communication, interaction and evaluation of data, methods and unique findings and related disciplines.
- The journal publishes original research work, reviews, book review, letter to editor & case reports on current topics of special interest and relevance.
- Manuscripts submitted to the JGDCH are initially reviewed by the Editorial Board who determines whether the manuscript meets the requirements of the journal.
- After approval the manuscript is then assigned to two reviewers who may include experts in relevant fields, as selected by the Editors for review in a double blind process.
- Reviewers are asked to assess submissions based on accuracy, depth of original research, appropriate documentation, and readability.
- The JGDCH is available in both Print & Electronic version.